A Series of Interactive Teleseminars!
Ask the Experts
“This seminar was really well organized. I appreciated your focus and abiilty to keep things moving! The printed guide was very helpful. Obviously you could have done an entire seminar on any one of those questions(!), but this covered a lot of ground. I left feeling much better prepared & inspired for working with people w/chronic pain.”
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 from 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM Pacific Time*:
* If you are not in the Pacific Time Zone, please visit the World Time Server for local time conversions.
You DO NOT need to be available at this time/date to participate. All registered participants receive online access to recordings of live calls, including the option to download in MP3 format for permanent long-term access.
Creative Imagery with Children
with Dr. Charlotte Reznick, Ph.D. and Dr. Maggie Phillips, Ph.D.
Dr. Charlotte Reznick has dedicated her life to helping children, adolescents, parents, and professionals through her pioneering therapeutic coping skills program, Imagery For Kids: Breakthrough for Learning, Creativity, and Empowerment. She is a child educational Psychologist, an Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology at UCLA, and author of the Los Angeles Times bestselling book, The Power of Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy and Success(Perigee/Penguin). In addition to her private practice, she creates therapeutic relaxation CDs for children, teens and parents, and teaches workshops internationally on the healing power of children's imagination. You can find out more about Dr. Charlotte at www.ImageryForKids.com.
In this 90-minute teleseminar, Charlotte Reznick and Maggie Phillips will make presentations and dialogue on key issues related to this topic. After the first 60 minutes on the topic, there will be a 30 minute live question and answer session to provide a forum for your questions that are stimulated by the presentation. This will truly be an opportunity to “ask the experts.”
In this teleseminar, you will learn how to use imagery and other gifts of imagination to help children:
- Love, accept, and appreciate themselves
- Reduce pain and heal other physical ailments
- Overcome fears and anxiety (fear of the unknown, abandonment, doctors, and disasters)
- Deal with bedtime and sleep issues
- Cope with death, divorce, and other losses
- Handle anger, hurt, and frustration
- Achieve success at school and in sports
- Live peacefully with siblings and parents
The registration fee for the teleseminar is $50. We know there are many free telesemnars available these days. Why pay $50? Charlotte Reznick and I will deliver a high impact 90 minutes that will inspire and educate you. In just 90 minutes, you will receive the very best of our expert thinking on using creative imagery with children — without the hassle and expense of travel and without the inconvenience of having to remember to listen within 24 hours or be charged several times as much for the same package we offer. Please don’t delay — scroll down to register here now.
Your registration includes the following benefits:
1) A 60-minute “live,” “content rich” telephone seminar on an important and unique topic.
2) An opportunity to hear Charlotte Reznick, expert consultant, counselor, and healer, without the inconvenience and expense of travel. All you need is a telephone or web browser!
3) An exciting dialogue that will stimulate synergistic responses for the speakers as well as the listeners.
4) A 30-minute question and answer session (following the 60-minute seminar) to allow you to ask the speakers additional questions.
5) A study guide provided in advance to help prepare you for the call and to use afterwards to help integrate what you learned.
6) Access to the replay of the call for at least one month following the call, including the option to download an mp3 recording to your computer for permanent access. This allows you to participate freely without writing down every idea that interests you. Instead, you can reinforce your learning by listening to parts or all of the call later.
Highlights: You also have the option of receiving a streamlined, carefully edited "Highlights" version of the complete teleseminar transcript. This is a text document, downloadable as a PDF so you can read it on screen or print it. There is an additional $15 fee to take advantage of this option — just select the Highlights package when you register. Please note: this option can only be purchased at the time of registration and Highlights are not sold separately.
CEUs: Optional CEU's are available for this teleseminar for an additonal small fee.
Please note that CEUs and Highlights are two separate optional add-ons, each with their own associated small additional fee. Purchase one, both or neither, as appropriate to your specific circumstances. Click here to learn more about telseminar CEUs and Highlights.
Sign up now, and you will also receive several special bonus items:
- A free transformational heart-centered meditative journey you can listen to at any time,
- An audio download on helping your child through a crisis,
- A handout that includes the practical applications of Creative Imagination, Creative Imagination tips and tools, and a resource list of books and music that can be beneficial to you implementing what you will learn in the teleseminar.
- Plus a FREE subscription to Dr. Reznick's e-newsletter packed with new articles and learning opportunities AND the Top Ten Things Kids Most Want and Need From Their Parents.
- You will also receive special discounts (up to 50% off) on Dr. Reznick's guided creative imagery meditation journeys and her CD collection for children, adolescents, and parents. What great gifts!
Teleseminar Format: For the teleseminar, you will have the option of dialing in by telephone (long-distance telephone charges apply) or logging in online using your web browser (at no additional charge), whichever you prefer. Or you can simply listen to the recording at your convenience (or download it to your computer or other mp3 listening device) any time between April 19 and May 18.
Do you have a schedule conflict with the date/time above? Are you overscheduled or unsure if you will be available? If you cannot join us for the live call for whatever reason, when you sign up, you will have automatic unlimited access to the recorded teleseminar in its entirety. For 30 days, you will have access to an online replay page. During that time, listen online in streaming audio format and/or download the recording to your personal computer for permanent, long-term access. Audio files are in MP3 audio format, so you can listen on your ipod (or any other portable listening device) or on your computer using iTunes, Windows Media Player, or any other desktop player.
Money Back Guarantee:
We want you to be completely satisfied. If, after listening to the seminar (whether live or by replay), you are not completely satisfied with its content, please contact us for a refund within 7 days of the live teleseminar. In your request, please let us know the reason for your refund request (a brief email is sufficient, but we always appreciate feedback on ways that we can improve our courses and events). We cannot honor requests for refunds if you have not listened to the teleseminar -- please bear in mind that you have at least 30 days to download the recording, and an unlimited amount of time in which to listen to it once it has been downloaded to your computer. To request a refund, contact: email@example.com no later than 11:59 PM Pacific Time Wednesday, April 25, 2012.
This event is for anyone interested in learning about this topic. Whether or not you have a pain condition, whether you love or care about someone in pain and are looking for ways to support them, or whether you are a professional who treats pain, you will find effective information and strategies you can try out right away that will make a significant difference.
To participate in the live teleseminar, we must receive your payment
by 11:59 PM Pacific Time Monday, April 16.
To register for the Teleseminar only ($50):
- or -
To register for the Teleseminar plus Highlights ($65):
The item you select will be added to your shopping cart –
just follow the instructions to make your payment and register online using our secure server.
Please register using the email address at which you wish to receive your confirmation emails.
Confirmation emails are sent to the billing name and email address supplied at registration. If you do not have a credit card in your own name, click here for registration instructions.
Please note that there will be no refunds for teleseminars that you miss.
You will have 30 days of online access to a recording of the teleseminar.
To register by mail using a money order or cashier's check, please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for instructions.
We do not accept phone orders or payment with personal checks.
In order to keep the costs of the course as low as possible, toll free access to the teleseminar is not included in the fee, though there are no additional fees from your long distance carrier. This will be a call to a U.S. number (Canadian and United Kingdom access numbers are also available). You may already have access to inexpensive or unlimited long-distance phone service that can be used for this purpose. Otherwise, we recommend the usage of inexpensive phone cards or pre-paid phone services to reduce your costs (cell phones with good reception are also acceptable).
If telephone cost is a concern, you can listen to the live teleseminar on your web browser for free. However, you will not be able to join the call or be heard by other participants unless you call in by telephone. Web participants will be able to ask questions during the teleseminar via a text form on the wbsite.
Prior to the teleseminar, you will receive instructions via email on how to join the call by phone and online.
We hope you will contribute questions to this seminar in advance because this action will help to engage you optimally in the seminar. Please click here to submit your question(s).
Please visit our comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page. It is very likely that your question is addressed in detail.
Back to Top